Saturday, March 13, 2010

Art

Are you fond of Modern Art because it is so colorful and so simple that you think 
you can draw or paint the picture yourself? 
Have you ever taken a photograph of a modern, simple painting thinking: 
As soon as I find some spare time I'm going to paint this picture myself. 
I know it would be stealing and forging, not a nice thing to do, especially not from the artist's point of view. The idea is what counts, even if it is simple. 
But somehow, whenever I see a very simple painting that I like, 
I have a wish to paint it myself. 
It usually stays a wish, so far I have copied just one painting and hang it in my hall. 
I will maybe show you the picture of it although, I am a bit embarassed that anybody finds out 
I've made a forgery. 
Look at these beautiful pictures, they would do my walls so shiny and bright!
And painting them would bring me back to my Art lessons in Primary School.










I have collected a number of : "Oh, I'm going to paint this picture one day!" photographs. 
Unfortunatelly I don't know where I took the photos from.
(I don't know why I apologize for breaking the blog law - as if anybody is reading my magazine except you, and you are not turning me to cyber police.)
The piece of Art in each room makes the interior colorful and lively. 
I hope they would inspire you to  make one big masterpiece of your own. 
Just remember the rule with Modern Art. 
The bigger the better.

Maybe there is a kid around, who would be happy to paint or scribble something for your walls. Imagine what the price of this piece of art will be in 50 years time, when this very kid becomes the most sought after artist in the world. So it might be a good investment. If you, so far, haven't invested in Apple or YouTube Shares, it is never late to start investing in art.



an old key board can also be a piece of art
dos family

What if you are not comfortable enough with a brush and some paint, and you don't have a child to make pictures for you? You should try your hand at writing down some of your favourite sayings. Or you can print and frame them. Get inspired.



dos family

Ukoliko želiš još inspiracije skokni do poppytalk i njezine stalne rubrike affordable art

Pošto sam saker za kolaže, voljela bi se okušati u izradi ovako nečega.



Filipa je napravila ovaj kolaž, ali ne znamo gdje bi ga objesili pa umjesto na zidu skuplja prašinu na ormaru.


lanalou


via

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails