Thursday, January 20, 2011

TEA WANTS A DOG

Tea got into her "I want a dog, I can't live without a dog, Buy me a dog" phase again.
Mr H thinks it is a good idea.
He is sure that having a dog would help her grow into a mature, responsible and caring person
(which she is definitely not now). And Tea swears she will take care of the doggie, 
clean after it, feed it, wash it, take it for walks...
Promises, promises...
I am sure that a lot of parents know the tune of this pleading song.
I hope she will get out of this phase soon, as I really don't think I could cope with a dog in the house.
And Filipa is definitely not a dog person.
So, 2 pros and 2 cons for a dog.
This photo, kind of, reminds me of Tea. She has asked for a horse before, but she gave up the idea.
But, a dog?  Ha, ha...next time you will buy me one!!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails