Friday, April 27, 2012

ONLY VEGETA COULD HAVE SAVED ME

Thank you Rosa for letting us know about the new EST magazine.
I was staring at the wardrobe in Tine K's dinning room  (page 83),
trying to guess whether it is just the front door of the wardrobe,
and how deep it actually is.



Yesterday at 8 a.m. there was another ray of sunshine coming to the kitchen.
Although I was pleased with some light,
after the months of bleak days,
the first thing that crossed my mind was,
you can guess....



this window and the whole kitchen cry for a good cleaning.

Yesterday, it was THURSDAY, and I was extremely happy
because
it crossed my mind that
TGTIF

is new

TGIF

( Thanks God Tomorrow Is Friday
is
new
Thanks God It's Friday )

So, today is officially the beginning of a small holiday,
I'll be in my working shoes on Wednesday again.

After Parada and Šišanje, another Serbian film,
in just a couple of months, caught my attention.
It is CLIP,
currently showing in cinemas in Serbia.
As a mother of a teenage girl,
I could hardly believe,
this can be the world of a young girl.
Pretty disturbing.

Unfortunately VEGETA didn't save me, although I was hoping for a miracle.
Here is still NESQUIK to cheer me up,
or maybe BARILLA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails